Last minute questions and doubts before leaving?
Here you will find the most frequently asked questions and maybe just the answer to what you need!
1) Is the tourist tax included?
All quotes do not include tourist tax, which amounts to € 1.50 per day per person over 14 years, applied up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
2) How can I confirm my reservation?
A deposit will be required at the time of booking to confirm your stay.
3) What are the hotel's conditions in case of cancellation?
- up to 1 month before arrival the deposit will be returned.
- from 1 month to 10 days before arrival the deposit will be reused for another stay of your choice and according to our availability also for next year.
- After this date the deposit will be lost
In the event of closures or restrictions due to COVID the deposit will be refunded or reused for a future stay.
4) At what time can I check in and check out?
The rooms will be delivered by 13.30 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure. The apartments will be delivered by 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 9:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
5) Are animals accepted?
The four-legged friends of small size are welcome in our Residence. The hotel does not accept them. The only rule to be respected is that they cannot enter the common areas: the dining room, the swimming pool, the garden and the hotel lobby.
6) Where can I leave my car?
Both the car park and the garage are located at the Continental. The hotel is located in the ZTL area, active from 9 pm to 6 am, so if you pass by car during this time, you must inform the reception to authorize the vehicle to pass (without incurring fines).
7) Can I enter and leave the hotel when I want?
The Continental is open 24 hours a day with a night watchman.
8) Do you accept the Holiday Bonus?
Yes, with a minimum stay of 3 nights.